School Holiday Activity Programme
We offer a full range of activities for you and your family both on and off the water, as one off sessions, weekly sessions, half day and full day sessions. Hopefully you should find something to keep everyone happy!
Please note our minimum age for instructed activities is 8 years old. Activities are subject to change depending on factors outside of our control (i.e. weather). Timings for sessions may also change subject to demand.
Activities are available over the following school holiday breaks:
- May Half Term
- October Half Term
EASTER HOLIDAY PROGRAM 2024 COMING SOON.....
We have a jam packed program on offer both on and off the water including:
- 90 Minute Introductory Taster Sessions in Kayaking and Paddleboarding (SUP)
- Awesome Activity Mornings or Afternoons - Half day session of kayaking and paddleboarding (SUP).
- Canoe Adventure - 2 hour canoe journey around the reservoir taking in the beautiful views.
- Paddle Discover and Paddle Safer Courses to upgrade those paddling and rescue skills.
- 90 Minute Target Taster Session - have a go at Archery, Axe Throwing & Catapults!
- Half day Climbing on the Roaches!
Check out our activities and availability for individual sessions below or alternatively via our activity calendar.
There are no activities in the selected category. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for additional dates.