Our unique approach to fishing here at Tittesworth Water ensures the fragile ecosystem remains undamaged and is managed effectively. We only allow fishing during the Predator season and on a Season Ticket Holder only basis here at Tittesworth.
Please note that the water in the reservoir is often at full capacity over the winter months and places to cast from are limited due to overhanging branches, steep banks, soft mud and underwater hazards. You can fish from designated areas around the reservoir which on purchasing a season ticket a member of staff will point out to you.
Over the years some of the pike that've been caught have been excellent specimens. Here's one example of the pike caught that will wet your appetite weighing in at 24lbs! Apparently he hooked a larger one 10 minutes later but it got away! We reckon based on the growth pattern of these fish that there are some good 30lb+ fish in the reservoir.
Please abide by our fishing rules:
- FISHING IS FOR SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ONLY. No day tickets or guests.
- You must carry with you your Season Ticket Pass, Environment Agency (EA) rod licence, a mobile phone and first aid kit for emergencies.
- You must follow the Sign In & Out process detailed in your membership. Failure to do so will result in season tickets being revoked.
- Artificial lures, artificial baits and dead baits only.
- Bait Boats are prohibited.
- All catches are to be returned to the water.
- Maximum of 3 Rods per Angler, rods must be less than 2 metres apart and not left unattended.
- Braided line or equivalent with a minimum breaking strain of 15 KGs is compulsory.
- Wading is strictly prohibited due to the steep banks and soft mud.
- Fishing from the Jetty and buoyed conservation areas is prohibited.
- Fishing is from dawn till dusk only, NO OVERNIGHT FISHING.
- Please remove all line and litter from the area you fish from. If you get a snagged line please let us know and we can try and help resolve the issue from one of our boats.
- Please be respectful of other water users and members of the public when fishing, particularly when casting and they will also be respectful of you.
- After fishing in other areas/waters all boots, nets etc are washed and dried to ensure that the spread of non native species is avoided before coming on site and afterwards.
- Both Tittesworth Watersports Staff, Severn Trent Rangers & EA baliffs will be checking for season ticket passes. We ask that you help us to protect the water that you've paid for - if you see someone fishing on the way to your spot please ask them to show their season ticket!
Pricing and Opening Hours:
We are open for fishing during the Predator Season only - 1st October - 31st March each year.
Fishing is for Season Ticket Holders only.
Full Season Ticket (1st October - 31st March) - £200
Half Season Ticket (October - December or January - March) - £100
Season Tickets can be applied for at the watersports centre. Please bring with you two passport photos for your Season Ticket ID card. More details on the Sign In & Out process will be provided to you on purchase of a Season Ticket.
SEASON TICKETS FOR 2023/24 ARE NOW SOLD OUT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO OUR SEASON TICKET WAITING LIST PLEASE EMAIL US ON: email@example.com