About this Policy
- This policy explains when and why we collect personal information about our customers, how we use it and how we keep it secure and your rights in relation to it.
- We will always comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation including GDPR when dealing with your personal data. Further details on the GDPR can be found at the website for the Information Commissioner (www.ico.gov.uk). For the purposes of the GDPR, we will be the “controller” of all personal data we hold about you.
Who are we?
We are Tittesworth Water Sports Ltd We can be contacted at Fishermans Lodge, Meerbrook, Leek, ST13 8SH or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org by phone on 01538 300741.
What information we collect and why:
|Type of Information
|Legal Basis of Processing
|Your name, address, telephone numbers, email addresses
|Managing your activity.
|Performance of the centres contract with you.
Our legitimate interests in operating the centre.
|Emergency Contact Details
|Contacting next of kin in event of emergency
|Our legitimate interests in meeting our duty of care to you
|To manage the booking process on our website
|Performing our contract with you
How we protect your personal data
- We will not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area without your consent.
- We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
- Please note, however, that where you are transmitting information to us over the internet, then given the internet is not a secure medium, we cannot definitely guarantee the security of this information.
- For any payments which we take from you online we will use a recognised online secure payment system.
- We will notify you promptly in the event of any breach of your personal data which might expose you to serious risk.
Who else has access to the information you provide us?
- We will never sell your personal data. We will not share your personal data with any third parties without your prior consent (which you are free to withhold) except where required to do so by law or as set out in the table above or below.
- We may pass your personal data to third parties who are service providers, agents and subcontractors to us for the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf (e.g. to print newsletters and send you mailings). However, we disclose only the personal data that is necessary for the third party to deliver the service and we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information secure and not to use it for their own purposes.
How long do we keep your information?
- We will hold your personal data on our systems for as long as you are a user of the centre and for as long afterwards as is necessary to comply with our legal obligations. We will review your personal data every year to establish whether we are still entitled to process it. If we decide that we are not entitled to do so, we will stop processing your personal data with the exception of retaining your personal data in an archived form in order to be able to comply with future legal obligations, including but not limited to compliance with tax requirements and exemptions, and the establishment exercise or defence of legal claims.
- We securely destroy all financial information once we have used it and no longer need it.
- You have rights under UK and EU data protection law, including:
- to access your personal data
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data corrected
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business in certain circumstances.
- If you wish for us to erase your data as outlined above then please contact us at email@example.com
- If you have any concerns about how we process your personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You also have the right to take any complaint about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Tel: 0303 123 1113.
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our Data Protection Officer Paul Bull on email@example.com.