Taster Sessions in Sit on Top Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) at our centre.
Join one of our instructors for a 90 minute introduction to your choice of craft. These sessions are fun but informative, giving you some key skills to get you started. Please note the minimum age for these sessions is 8 years old.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are operating a limited Taster Session Service. Please note that all Taster Sessions must be pre-booked and paid for online - you will be turned away if you arrive without a valid booking. Please also note the following important COVID-19 information:
- - We are protecting staff and customers by following the latest government Guidance for COVID-19
- - Please can only 1 person from each booking/party come to reception with your booking details
- - We won't be offering changing rooms - we will however offer an open air changing facility for you to get into your wetsuits
- - Only one trip to the toilet will be permitted per group member
- - If you fail to turn up for your allotted time no refunds will be made
- - Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking start time to allow us to process you through the centre
- - Please do not come on site if you or a member of your group have any COVID-19 symptoms
- - WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FROM 'TIER 3' HOUSEHOLDS BASED ON CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
All kit will be provided such as wetsuits and buoyancy aids. Please bring with you swimwear/gymwear to go underneath a wetsuit, a pair of trainers which can get wet and most importantly a towel!
Please select your taster sessions from the list below.
There are no activities in the selected category. Please contact us on email@example.com for additional dates.