Launch a Canoe, Kayak or Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) at our centre.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions we are operating a limited Launch Service. Please note that all Launch must be pre-booked and paid for online - you will be turned away if you arrive without a valid booking. Please also note the following important COVID-19 information:
- - We are protecting staff and customers by following the latest government Guidance for COVID-19
- - Please can only 1 person from each booking/party come to reception with your booking details
- - We won't be offering changing rooms - please come in the clothes that you will be paddling in
- - Only one trip to the toilet will be permitted per group member
- - If you fail to turn up for your allotted time no refunds will be made
- - Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking start time to allow us to process you through the centre
- - Please do not come on site if you or a member of your group have any COVID-19 symptoms
- - WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING BOOKINGS FROM 'TIER 3' HOUSEHOLDS BASED ON CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES.
Please select the date and time you wish to arrive. Launch is now charged at £6 per craft launched per day. Discounts are no longer available after 2pm. If you have an existing launch card please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time of arrival and we will allocate you a space. Please note we are not offering replacement launch cards at this time.
- - LAUNCH OF INFLATABLE CANOES and KAYAKS are NOT PERMITTED currently due to the increased likelihood of a member of staff having to perform a recovery or rescue. A refund will not be provided if you turn up on site with one of these craft and you will not be permitted on the water.
- - Buoyancy aids or PFD belts must be worn by all water users at all time, this includes when standing on the jetty.
- - To maintain safety all water users are to stay within the general hire boundaries which are between the orange buoys to the left of the centre and the furthest moored boat to the right of the centre.
- - Only the orange buoy boundary applies to a group of 2 or more craft if deemed self sufficient by a member of staff, meaning each craft can effectively self rescue and are carrying an effective form of communication.
- - All craft must be clean and dry before launching on the water to avoid the spread of any invasive species carried from other waterways.
YOU ARE BOOKING YOUR ARRIVAL TIME ON SITE AND CAN THEN STAY ALL DAY. ALL CRAFT MUST BE OFF THE WATER BY 4:30PM
By registering to launch with us you agree to all of the above
There are no activities in the selected category. Please contact us on email@example.com for additional dates.