Already have your own canoe or kayak? Not a problem - simply come along and launch for the day!
Price: £6 per day (£4 for launches after 2pm). A season ticket of 10 launches is available at a discounted price of £45.
For Hire and Launch all we ask is that you abide by our paddlesport rules:
To enjoy one of the best views in Staffordshire by canoe or kayak here's all that we ask:
- Launch is only available when the centre is open
- All water users must wear a buoyancy aid - these can be hired from the centre for a small fee.
- If you have little experience or are on your own, stay in sight of the centre for our safety cover
- Groups of a minimum of 2 paddlers can paddle further afield but please respect our boundaries due to nesting birds etc. A map is available at reception to view areas that are out of bounds or you can click here to view it in PDF
- Please ensure that your boats have been cleaned as per the British Canoeing Check, Clean, Dry guidelines if you've been paddling in areas that may be contaminated by non-UK species to ensure that the wide range of natural UK species can continue to thrive.
Please feel free to get in touch with us to check our opening hours for the day you plan to paddle and the weather conditions before travelling over to us.